AWESOME - Hand made in Germany by Benedikt Eppelsheim, the creator of the Tubax. Case, stand and mouthpiece included.
- Written range Bb3-F#6, sounding Ab1-E4
- One octave below the tenor saxophone
- Wide bore for a warm, voluminous tone
- Large toneholes for a free response and a large dynamic range
- New neck design for less resistance
- Precisely shaped bore taper for an exact intonation
- Same fingering positions as on any modern saxophone
- Abstract or traditional style engraving
Not recommended for those afraid of a monster sound!